“How to Get People to Do Stuff: The Psychology of Persuasion” is your secret to winning people over to your way of thinking
How to Get People to Do Stuff: The Psychology of Persuasionis a short, practical and step-by-step guide that will teach you how to win the game of persuasion. Based on scientifically proven principles, this book is a must-have for business owners, entrepreneurs, negotiators, salespeople and anyone else who could benefit from learning how to be more persuasive without being pushy.
Be Persuasive Without Being Pushy – Here’s How:
By the end of this guide, you will have picked up the tools and techniques to become twice as persuasive in half the time so that you can achieve your personal and business goals. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a stay-at-home mom, 26 Ways to Persuade People to Do Stuff will prove to be a valuable addition to any persuader’s library.
Not convinced yet? Here are just some of the cool persuasion techniques you learn inside the book:
- Two Birds of a Feather: Discover how to get your prospect to like you and buy from you.
- The George Clooney/Halle Berry Effect: Learn how research on the 1974 Canadian elections can help you become more persuasive.
- Go the EDGE: Use the four universal benefits to get people to say “Yes!”
- The “Star Wars” Toothbrush Technique: Find out how a Star Wars toothbrush can teach you about persuading people and gaining compliance.
- The Expert Spillover Effect: Discover how to taking advantage of the expert spillover effect can help you become more persuasive
- The “Yes Ladder”: Learn one of the coolest persuasion techniques designed to help you build rapport with your prospects and lead them to a “Yes”.
- The Fair Persuader: Discover how being perceived as a fair persuader can actually make you more persuasive.
- Inoculation: Find out how to stop your prospects from changing their minds.
- The Mint Sweet: Learn how waiters receive 20% more tips using this technique, and how you can use it too to increase your persuasion power.
- The Petrified Forest Persuasion Failure: Discover the (shocking) persuasion mistake most people make (and don’t even realize they’re making!)
- The Rokia Technique: Discover what a seven-year old girl in Mali named Rokia can teach you about unlocking your persuasion power.
- The BYAF Technique: Learn the scientifically proven BYAF technique that can double your chances of getting a “Yes!”
If you feel that learning any of these persuasion techniques could be useful in helping you achieve your personal and business goals, then what are you waiting for? Get the book! Why not? Just one idea in the book might be what you need to unlock your persuasion power. Your investment is cheaper than a cup of coffee, and there’s a seven-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased through Amazon.
Ready to get started? Then scroll up to buy the book…